There’s nothin’ like summer in the city! Come down to Offside Tavern NYC (137 W. 14th Street) on Saturday, August 12th!
Gillian and Bianca will be bartending while blasting the ENTIRE Hamilton cast recording… and maybe the Mixtape… And maybe some tracks from In the Heights … Who knows where the night will go?!
Planning on making the trip to NYC from out of town? We have some suggestions and resources for you!
There’s no shortage of places and landmarks to visit relating to Hamilton and the Founding Fathers while in New York City:
– Grab a pint of Sam Adams at Fraunces Tavern
– Pay a visit to Alexander, Eliza, Hercules Mulligan, and Angelica at Trinity Church
– See the plaque marking where Thomas Jefferson lived aka 57 Maiden Lane aka The Room Where It Happens
– Make your way uptown and visit The Hamilton Grange and The Morris-Jumel Mansion
– Where Was the Room Where it Happened? is a great book that lists all the Hamilspots around the country, many of them in NYC.